Muslim musician, music producer, singer Taha Hosna, has been in the music industry since 2009, singing songs with a message of faith, unity and peace in English, Arabic, Farsi and Turkish, whose inspiration stems solely from The Holy Quran.
Some of his main works until present are:
1. Allah: Taha's first release. About the attributes of Allah according to the verse:
...كَلِمَةُ اللّهِ هِيَ الْعُلْيَا...
Meaning: "...and the word of Allah, that is the highest..." (9:40) [Shakir]
2. Prophets: The content of this song and its video captures the sanctity of the messages of all Abrahamic Prophets, including of course, Muhammad (Pbuh), according to the verse:
... وَلَكِن رَّسُولَ اللَّهِ وَخَاتَمَ النَّبِيِّينَ ...
Meaning "...(but he is) the Messenger of Allah, and the Seal of the Prophets..." (33:40) [Yusuf Ali]
3. Sun of Mecca: A song describing Muhammad's (Pbuh) Quranic attribute in the verse:
وَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ إِلَّا رَحْمَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ
Meaning "and we have not sent you but as mercy to the worlds" (21:107) [Shakir]
4. I Miss You: A song in support of the Muslims who "miss The Holy LWdZ)7 Masjid-ul-Aghsa", referring to "The Ascent" of Muhammad (Pbuh), or "Lailat-ul-Ishra", which means "The Night Journey". This is according to the verse:
سُبْحَانَ الَّذِي أَسْرَىٰ بِعَبْدِهِ لَيْلًا مِنَ الْمَسْجِدِ الْحَرَامِ إِلَى الْمَسْجِدِ الْأَقْصَى الَّذِي بَارَكْنَا حَوْلَهُ...
Meaning: "Glory be to Him Who took His devotee (Muhammad) one night from Masjid-al-Haram (in Mecca) to Masjid-al-Aqsa (in Jerusalem), whose vicinity We have blessed..." (17:1) [Malik]
5. La Ilaha Illa Lah: Mainly a proclamation of the core Muslim belief that "There is no god but God--i.e. Allah".
6. Ya Rab: A song about the infinite forgiveness of Allah. According to the verse:
...اِنَّ رَبَّكَ وَاسِعُ الْمَغْفِرَة...
Meaning: "...your Lord's forgiveness is vast..." (53:32) [Sarwar]
The actual lyrics are:
"اللهم یا واسع المغفرة، اغفرلی
اللهم يا واسع الرحمة ارحمني"
Oh Lord, your forgiveness is boundless, forgive me!
Oh Lord, your mercy is infinite, grant me remission!